View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013   #15
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 91682 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Time to replace Walter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rush2112mn View Post
I was hoping Jean or Posey would eventually move into to 2nd wr position.......Posey is out....Jean.....I dont know know what the deal is with him. I thought this was supposed to be the year he made a big splash coming off injury last year. Nothing much happened.
Think they are going to have to draft or pickup 1 or 2 wrs again this year.....Doubt Posey ever gets back to where he was ....those achillles tears are brutal.
WHEN the ball was thrown Jeans way he looked good, but he hasnt exactly played very much and when he did you could almost always count on it being a run.