View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013   #19
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69234 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Texans Year in Review

I'm afraid that this yrs version of Schaub is as good as it gets and that's not good enough to win a SB.

I would love to hear Docs thoughts on whether Schabs performance will be better or worse as time progresses. If the answer is WORSE then finding as QB for the future becomes priority #1. Unless they think either Yates or Keenum can be the QB of the future. (I cant see that happening.)
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote