Thread: Mussops mock
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013   #63
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mussops mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
Hindsight is 20/20. Curious, do you guys still wish we'd drafted fleener? I thought the mercilous pick was solid and he played well when given the opportunity. You?
I think Fleener would of been wasted pick. At least with Schaub at QB.

I was very happy with the Mercilous pick. I honestly never considered him because I thought there was no was he fell to us. I think he will start next year and he has the ability to play really well. Now we just need someone in the middle that can either push the pocket back or get penetration up the middle.