View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013   #24
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My first draft with FA considerations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
What would draftniks think about letting Quin walk, using that $$$$ to sign a WR like Wallace and drafting a 2 new S in the 3rd rd. This draft is deep in S and Wallace/jennings has proven to be far more valuable than Quin has been.
Not WR or Wallace in particular but that is what my mock is about. Replacing our FA's that are going to cost us too much with draft choices appropriately and using the money in FA to upgrade the overall depth.

Last edited by mussop; 01-19-2013 at 02:54 AM.
mussop is offline   Reply With Quote