View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013   #93
Grungo_Taco
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Grungo_Taco is a quality contributor and well respectedGrungo_Taco is a quality contributor and well respectedGrungo_Taco is a quality contributor and well respectedGrungo_Taco is a quality contributor and well respectedGrungo_Taco is a quality contributor and well respectedGrungo_Taco is a quality contributor and well respectedGrungo_Taco is a quality contributor and well respectedGrungo_Taco is a quality contributor and well respectedGrungo_Taco is a quality contributor and well respectedGrungo_Taco is a quality contributor and well respectedGrungo_Taco is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Won't Rule Out Drafting QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Kubiak may be welded to Schaub but welds can be cut.

If it looks like the division championship/playoff appearance is at risk - and the screw ups can be traced to Schaub's substandard performance - then Kubiak changes horses. Meaning if Foster is running well and the defense is keeping the opposition scores within reason - 17-24 points/game then I think it's on Schaub to get the ball to the playmakers. They look at the game film every Monday. If week after week the film study shows Schaub is leaving points on the field, then Kubiak will make a change. He won't lose his job because Matt can't cut the mustard.

Remember what he said right after that "we believe in Schaub" statement? The very next sentence was "...but we're going to continue to push him to get better." He tried to dress it up by saying, "we're going to push everyone to get better." But that tells me he was not happy with Schaub's performance. That whole, "we believe..." schick is Kubiak refusing to throw Schaub under the bus. But, IMHO, he was no happier with Schaub's Dec/Jan performance than we were.
i disagree. kubiak is going down with his ship named schaub.
Grungo_Taco is offline   Reply With Quote