View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013   #29
9baller
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 9baller is a quality contributor and well respected9baller is a quality contributor and well respected9baller is a quality contributor and well respected9baller is a quality contributor and well respected9baller is a quality contributor and well respected9baller is a quality contributor and well respected9baller is a quality contributor and well respected9baller is a quality contributor and well respected9baller is a quality contributor and well respected9baller is a quality contributor and well respected9baller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Comeback Sequence Needed more Mustard for those Biscuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Running that kind of a scheme calls for a lot of quick passes; you don't need a stout O-line to do that. You don't need great receivers either. You need a QB with a quick release that can also make quick decision most of all. Snap, ball gone; whether it's long or short or anything in between.

Look at Keenum, his O-line at UH wasn't much; none of his receivers were drafted; he went against teams that played Luck, RG III, Weeden, Tannerhill, you name it.

They were going so fast, they wore their own defense down, the coaches had to tone it down in the second half of the season.
I was wondering about how quick Keenum gets rid of the ball. I think I heard that Brady is the quickest in the NFL and gets rid of the ball in just over 3 seconds. Do you have any clue about this?
9baller is offline   Reply With Quote