View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013   #3
Texcore
Hardcore Texan

Rep Power: 797 Texcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Time to replace Walter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru80texan View Post
Couldn't agree more. Walter has had issues getting seperation & taking pressure off of Andre for a few years now. He simply cannot add anything to help the offense outside of his, overrated in my mind, blocking. His limited contributions have not earned him the right to be the starter & to be honest I'm sure not he would or could be a starter for any team outside of the Texans. Kubiak has carried him along long enough & considering Walter is due 3-3.5M next season I believe that money could be well spent elsewhere that could actually help this team progress.
Very true, I love Walter, but we have to move. Sucks that Posey had that devastating injury. I had high hopes for him. Athletes just aren't the same after that injury. Hopefully Posey can be an exception to the rule.
Texcore is offline   Reply With Quote