View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013   #10
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Time to replace Walter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
If he signs for vet minimum, I don't mind keeping him around. Even then, I would be worried that he keeps them from upgrading the position entirely.
He's already signed thru 2014. Set to make somewhere between 3-3.5M each of those years. Do you mean if he restructures to only receive vet league minimum? He took a pay cut last season w/out recouping any of the money lost in a bonus or what not. Him taking another could happen again, but I just can't help but think that kubiak will not move on from him & allow the others opportunities to step up.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote