View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013   #1
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Time to replace Walter

I know, I know, he does the small things right. Well, I'm tired of the small things. We need another receiver who can do the small things AND big things right. Andre doesn't have many years left and Walter just can't seem to get open enough anymore.

If you weren't re-signing certain players this past off season because they didn't contribute enough on 3rd down defense, or dropped passes (which a no catch is equivalent to) then we can get rid of a receiver who isn't helping out the passing game much. And I've appreciated Walter over the seasons but it's about getting better.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote