View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013   #5
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Matt Schaub Tells e-Harmony Why Hes An Elite QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
No I wouldn't call Schaub elite, but we can win with him (just quit dropping the pass in the EZ there Mr "best hands on the team" Casey"). And we've got to restore our rushing game to 2011 levels, then we can play with NE.
While I do agree Casey should've caught that pass dont you think the following pass should've at least been in the vicinity of the wide open Andre? Schaub's arm strength has been questioned for quite some time, but it was always offset w/ his supposedly great accuracy. I think we can all recall quite a few passes lately that are far from accurate.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote