View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013   #57
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 139472 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Won't Rule Out Drafting QB

We have a slow plodding offense that is best when the defense is great . The problem is the defense did not get that memo this year .

If we increase the deep speed at WR , the defense doesn't have to respect that cause Matt can't throw it that far . It's like when the Oilers traded Pastorini for Stabler . The defense didn't have to respect the deep ball because the Snake didn't have one . The defense crept even closer to the LOS smothering Earl .

I've said before that bad special teams = a slow team .

Why are the Texans still good ? They have some of the key components in D. Brown , J JO , JJ Watt , and AJ . I think they're building blocks except they've wasted AJ .