View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013   #46
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Free Agents

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
I was just reading something over on Bleacher Report (yeah, I know) about the various teams and their salary cap situations. The Browns and Bengals are sitting at something like 50 million dollars of cap space!

What burns me is that the Colts have about 25 million and the Jags and Titans are sitting at around 17 million (iirc.)

We have to choose wisely this offseason. The Colts are really pissing me off.
If I recall correctly, the colts are actually going to be sitting around the $46M mark on salary cap space. Needless to say the Texans have the least amount to spend in the AFC South, but more could get freed up w/ some potential cuts such as Walter who is scheduled to make 3-3.5M.

Side note- Hello everyone! Rookie to Texans Talk. Some names look familiar from the HT MB, but hello to all others.

Last edited by tru80texan; 01-18-2013 at 01:35 PM.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote