Thread: Manti Te'o
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013   #15
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 39326 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manti Te'o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I mentioned last year that Taylor mays might be a good fit for this defense of wade could get creative with him. Better coverage skills than most lb's would have, but bigger and stronger than most safeties.

I thought if we could coach him up he'd be ideal for that joker role that Quinn plays. Which would allow us to leave Quinn back deep.

The safety I like in this draft for that role is lester from bama. Not the physical freak that mays is, but has the size, good athleticism, physical and has good technique.
Why didn't the Texans just keep Pollard then?

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is online now   Reply With Quote