View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013   #53
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 109227 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Won't Rule Out Drafting QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrhand View Post
almost 50% of the superbowls have been won by a 1st round pick...
Almost all (if not all) were won by the typical pocket passer types. A few were mobile like Young, Elway and Staubach but none of these guys were like RGIII or Russell Wilson.

That said I think that will change in the near future as the game keeps evolving.

Doug Williams (my original favorite QB .. had his jersey when I was a kid) is still the only black QB to win the SB. That's gotta change soon too.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote