View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013   #47
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 36798 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: Texans Won't Rule Out Drafting QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhouston View Post
I don't consider these two game managers.

McMahon was a fiery player and Williams straight lit it up in that SuperBowl.
... Williams had one good game, and they had a heck of a running back that year too.. McMahon rode the bears defense, and Waltor Payton who rushed for over 1500 yards, and their fullback was almost 500 as well.

"the Bears primary deep threat was wide receiver Willie Gault, who caught 33 passes for 704 yards, an average of 21.3 yards per catch, and returned 22 kickoffs for 557 yards and a touchdown. Tight end Emery Moorehead was another key contributor, catching 35 passes for 481 yards. Wide receiver Dennis McKinnon was another passing weapon, recording 31 receptions, 555 yards, and 7 touchdowns. On special teams, Kevin Butler set a rookie scoring record with 144 points, making 31 of 37 field goals (83%) and 51 of 51 extra points."

I don't consider that to be an amazing passing attack, that's the gift of having one of the best ever playing running back, and a damn good fullback in the mix.

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote