View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013   #20
buddyboy
All Pro

Rep Power: 16087 buddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Comeback Sequence Needed more Mustard for those Biscuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Lets put it this way, a cowboys fan i work with came up to me the other day and said

"Man if u guys didnt have such a ***** conservative coach the texans would be playing in the Superbowl this season. But your team always seems to give up" "with so much talent this team can win a SB, but not with Kubiak as coach"

NOW what does that tell you, this guy hates the texans but even he sees the problem and the potential.
Why listen to a Cowboys fan on what's wrong with this team? Do you think his opinion has any more weight than anyone here? I guarantee you 90% of these posters know more than him, why should we care what a cowboys fan thinks?
buddyboy is offline   Reply With Quote