View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013   #40
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11524 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Prioritizing our off season needs

i think our needs are on offensive thats the nature of this leauge now IMO

is posey going to come back wk 1 rdy to go 100 % thats the question if thats the case then in the FO minds is we wont draft a WR high

i think the highest piroity on O is Guard and RT

when need to upgrade Newton with a beast RT and drop him down has depth

im worried a guard this season might get hurt alla Wade smith and thus having a good guard depth has backup would be nice but right now our guard corp is fine so

i think we need a True FB

and we are still looking for that true #2 but thats at the bottom of the list IMO

TBO i think our ST depth players is a higher piritoy we need a Sick ass Punter and good blockers
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote