Thread: Safety
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013   #25
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72604 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Safety

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Actually, it won't be until Sat, 3 P.M. on the NFL network.

Also, keep an eye on the OT from Arkansas Pine Bluff.
Don't know if he's going to play LT or RT, but was really dominating at the lower level.
Name is Terron Armstead #70 at Pine Bluff.

I haven't ranked the safeties yet, I'm just starting to watch them.
There seems to be some pretty good ones, not great but quite good.

TJ McDonald (USC) and Robert Lester (alabama) play everywhere; they were put on TEs, RBs, even on WRs at times. Both can blitz, too.

Lester looks to have good ball skills. He had had quite a few INTs over the years and I've seen quite a few close ones, too.
I read that Armstead is tearing it up in the East/West practices.

This appears to be the deepest S class in a while. I look forward to your wrie ups on the S.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote