View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013   #18
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87675 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Won't Rule Out Drafting QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Take this for what it's worth to you. But I heard Lance Zierlein say on the radio this week that as many as 9 QBs could be taken in the first 3 rounds. And that makes sense to me. The QBs coming into the league seem more plug and play than in the past. I think QBs coming into the league now are much more advanced than 10 years ago. Take the right guy in this draft, and you should have a starter by 2014.
That may be true, but I think more then anything that it is the new rules that make it easier for these younger QB's to have the success they are. The success of the spread offense seems to really be helping out so many of these fresh QB's from college.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote