View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013   #12
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Texans Year in Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Still, it now almost seems that the Texans went to Tiffany's and picked up a multi-million dollar hotdog.
A multi-million dollar, James Coney Island hotdog????

I'm all in, Doc!!!

Meh, we're stuck with Schaub.

My biggest question goes to DocJean..... While you completely predicted Schaub's effects of his Lisfranc injury catching up with him late-season, did you see anything that encouraged you that through this past season, he could be fully recovered next season? (We all know that many players have never made it back from this type of injury).

In addition to the potential long term effects of the above, Dan Pastorini made some brilliant points about Schaub. A) He thinks Schaub can be "the guy"
B) Apparently (paraphrasing) the QB coach sucks
C) Schaub has a strong enough arm but see "B)"..... His footwork sucks. In other words, he has a strong enough arm to get the ball downfield, BUT (according to Pastorini) he takes too many steps to fire.

I dunno.... It was very interesting hear Dante discuss all of this.. BTW, Dante is not a "Texans Embassador", but by the same token, he like Bum and Earl, are a fan of Houston and NOT PUD Adams. ... Just sayin'!