View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013   #58
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 49241 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How did Ray Lewis go from murder suspect in 2000 to NFL royalty in 2013?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildroot View Post
Ray Lewis and Rae Carruth got in a jam within months of each other...guess Lewis had a better lawyer. Carruth ought to be out soon.
Neither situation should have happened. IMO, and IMO only, I see a big difference in a person setting up his pregnant girlfriend to be murdered after taking her out and pretending to be someone special in her life. Then only within minutes s him he saw him giving hit men the nod for murder which if plan would have worked, both her and the unborn child would hid died immediately.

From my understanding the the Lewis case, they were all at a private club. Something went down, and a fight broke out. I read that the shorter of the two that were killed (5'2") tipped up behind one of the men in Lewis group and broke a champagne bottle on the back of his head, then took off running. From that point things got really ugly and what spilled into the street turned out to be a double homicide. Earlier reports said that Lewis was seen hitting one of the two in the stomach, but one of his friends was one that was seen with the knife. If Lewis hit and his friend used a knife, he would still end up with blood on his clothing. Certainly, if Lewis himself used the knife also he would have blood on his clothing.

If he told his friends to keep their mouths closed, that is no more than another way of stating Miranda rights. Whatever truly occurred, I'm sure there are many regrets. I've read that the two murdered victims that been heavily involved in criminal activities and were trying to turn their lives around, and I only wish they would have been successful.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote