View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013   #15
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

If I were HC, I'd use nothing but my drafted QBs and spend the Schaub Money on the OL to give my draft pick QB some help while he learns on the job.

I'd tell the GM and the owner that that's my philosophy, acquire two QBs every year by draft or UDFA...let the guys fight it out at camp, let them fight it out in preseason, best man wins the job.

I'd tell the GM and owner that in four years' time with this strategy, we're going to focus on OL, RB/FB/HB, and TE and WR instead of overpaying for QBs. Become dominant at the other areas via the finances available (since your QBs all have low salaries due to rookie contracts) and trust our scouts and my talent to build good QBs.

Kubiak is scared. He thinks Schaub is his best bet at QB. He wouldn't risk his job by making it an open competition. Which makes me mad when I read his BULL**** quotes about what he thinks of TJ and Case. Oh yeah, Gary? Then put them out there with the first team and let them show if they can or not.