View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013   #39
silentassassin
Veteran

Rep Power: 2069 silentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Expert NFL Analyst John McClain Gives His TAKE (Must Listen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I like warner. I like almost everyone on the radio. Warner and Freddie d almost had a fist fight on air a while ago...lol...it was great...went to commercial, came back and neither would come to the mic...they had to go back to commercial...
Oh that is HILARIOUS. I used to listen to them for the first few weeks where Freddie D was officially his partner on the show, but haven't listened to them since.

I gotta know what this was about.
silentassassin is offline   Reply With Quote