Thread: Mock of a Dbag
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013   #4
greekdbag
Veteran

Rep Power: 1796 greekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mock of a Dbag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
JMO:

1. Jones, excellent player and pick.
2. Patton, love this guy, I've had him in several of my mocks as well.
3. Bostic, another good pick.
3b. Jefferson, another good pick.
4. Long, I don't know anything about him.
5. Lattimore, your first pick I don't like, to early and I just get the feeling he doesn't have much of an NFL career. This isn't his first knee injury.
5b. Mauti, another good pick and the Texans often double up on positions of need in the draft.
6. Pryor, not familiar with the player but I like the position.
7. Hawkinson, good developmental pick.

Good mock, only thing missing is a NT, maybe at 5 instead of Lattimore.
What Nose tackles do you think they'd target with one of the first four picks? I like Jenkins, but he's a first day pick most likely and probably goes before 27.
greekdbag is offline   Reply With Quote