Thread: Safety
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013   #18
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264424 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Safety

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
we play the 3rd safety because we dont have any options at linebacker. fix the problem of not having a linebacker with any coverage skills and it frees up our secondary. it also eliminates most of the ugly run blitz we see all game from players waiting to react to what their assignment does - since another linebacker taking keys frees up the line to attack without having to protect the secondary from spread runs.
I thought the same as well, but after thinking about it, with TEs like Gronk, Hernandez, Grahams, Finely, Gresham.. I like having a biggish safety covering. I'd actually like to make Routte a safety if we resign him.