View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013   #453
AJ-80
Veteran

Rep Power: 547 AJ-80 is a quality contributor and well respectedAJ-80 is a quality contributor and well respectedAJ-80 is a quality contributor and well respectedAJ-80 is a quality contributor and well respectedAJ-80 is a quality contributor and well respectedAJ-80 is a quality contributor and well respectedAJ-80 is a quality contributor and well respectedAJ-80 is a quality contributor and well respectedAJ-80 is a quality contributor and well respectedAJ-80 is a quality contributor and well respectedAJ-80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
Schaub's sack totals are low Einstein. He gets the ball out instead of eating it all the time. I didn't think there were any more Carr fanboys left. Good for you.
I'm not a David Carr fanboy by any means...but to ignore the fact that Shaub literally falls to the ground when he gets touched from behind? We have all seen Shaub do this. He has no ability whatsoever to evade any pass rush. Listen, I think Shaub is a good passer but you have to admit that Shaub can't escape pressure. At least not recently. I'm not discounting the fact that he can stand in the pocket and make a throw when he knows he is about to get pummeled. When he feels any pressure from his backside he crumbles.
AJ-80 is offline   Reply With Quote