View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013   #38
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 317617 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Expert NFL Analyst John McClain Gives His TAKE (Must Listen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
What do y'all think of Barry Warner?
I think he's funny.

I like these old dues for their war stories. Yeah, they act like they know everything there is to know and expect you to worship their analysis, but to me, their real value is the experiences with local sports history.

A lot of folks really dislike Warner, and I can understand it. But, he's a radio personality and his job it to entertain us. And in that regard, I am usually entertained by his curmudgeon attitude toward the young dudes at the station.