Thread: Safety
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013   #7
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185617 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Safety

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
If wade phillips is here and we're going to play 30-40 3 safety sets per game maybe its time to invest in another safety. Demps is marginal at best. 2-4th round maybe?
Ive been thinking about that a bit myself. I think you keep Quin and invest a high pick on the position. I said in another thread that in Wades defense that 3rd safety is very important .... Looks like Im not the only one who believes that to be the case.

I dont have any particular players targeted at the position yet .... but in my next round of evaluations , the S spot will be one of the top priorities.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote