View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013   #433
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 317168 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texcore View Post
Give respect when respect is due. You're embarrassing yourself with this assessment. Brady is elite and already a Hall of Famer.

I wish Kubes and Shaub had just an ounce of Belichick and Brady in them.
If you ever watch nature shows, you see lions will go for the throat of their prey. They will continue to hold that death grip long after the prey has moved to ensure that it's dead.

That is Brady. He's not going to let up on his grip and give you even the slightest chance. He's going to go for your jugular vein and keep his death grip on you until you have gasped your last breath of air.

I agree with you that I wish Kubiak and Schaub had some of that attitude in them. Belichick/Brady are lions. Kubiak/Schaub are turtles.

But that's okay, because this kid likes turtles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ-80 View Post
Self-sacking? Hah!! Shaub crumbles like a cookie when he feels pressure!
At least he can feel pressure. Carr often heard footsteps in his head and dove for the closest foxhole.