View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013   #14
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117345 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My first draft with FA considerations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
beastly mock. gotta choose Texans keeping either Barwin or Quin. even a good chance both resign? how would this impact your mock?
Good question. I just do t see us paying him what he could get on the open market. Factor in that this is a deep safety class and I see Quin playing elsewhere next year. Not saying I don't want him.

Pretty much the same for Barwin. I think his price is going to be to high. Someone will pay him because of what he did last year because he is still young and a very good athlete.

Unless either will take less to play here than they can get on the open market they are gone IMO.