Thread: Looking Ahead
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013   #10
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39273 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Looking Ahead

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhouston View Post
Yeah ... whatever.

If Arians stays I think we will have a hell of a time even winning the division, knowing that Gary is going all in with Matt. Look at what he did with Luck as rookie QB. You really think they wont make drastic steps forward in the second year of the same system with that kid at QB? Like I said ... yeah, whatever.
The Colts will have a tougher schedule and won't be taking anyone by surprise. They had eleven wins this year and I think they will end up with nine or ten wins next year. Their team might take a drastic step forward but I don't think it's going to be in the amount of wins they have.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote