View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013   #33
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Prioritizing our off season needs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Schaub's contract wouldnt be too tough a pill to swallow after next offseason should the team decide to part ways.

I think we are stuck with him for at least one more year tho.
If Schaub let go after 2013 his prorated bonus is moved up to our 2014 cap and is $3.5 m X 3 remaining contract years= $10.5m. His base for 2014 $10 m + $3.5 m for cap. There is another millon or so in game roster bonus also.