View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013   #150
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 19115 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: All Encompassing Fire Joe Marciano

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
Joe is very nice I first met him at training camp in 2002. He has a special needs child and always comes over to me at practice and talks.
Gary, lots of people are nice and have great families and are great people, but we also need someone that's a good special teams coach. We are struggling on special teams now for at least 2 years.

He needs to pick it up or we need a new coach.

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote