View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013   #4
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 32596 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316
Default Re: The Comeback Sequence Needed more Mustard for those Biscuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post

Vaughan Cunningham: You always seem to be deep in thought. Tell me, what are you thinking right now?

Karl: I was thinkin', I'm gonna take me some of these taters home with me.

In both Patriots games, it seems like the Texans mentally shut down in the 4th quarters. That's probably not the case to those on the team, but to the rest of us, it truly looked like they had accepted defeat in both games before the clock hit 0:00.

That loser body language and lack of spirit is something that they have to find a way to overcome. Great teams never quit, even when it looks like all is lost. They fight and claw with all their will until the game is officially over. I do not see that kind of fight in this team at this point in time. Hopefully that changes soon.
I gotta kind of disagree because If they checked out, that score never reaches 38-28.