Thread: Looking Ahead
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013   #15
silentassassin
Veteran

Rep Power: 2069 silentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Looking Ahead

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Every year, people are looking at the schedule and saying whether it's an easy or a hard schedule. Welp. We're playing a first place schedule now so they're going to be harder. But...

This season, unless I'm mistaken, we're playing the NFC West, the AFC West, and the AFC 1st place teams.

That means Patriots and Ravens again during the regular season. AND we play the:

Niners, Seahawks, Cardinals, and Rams
Broncos, Raiders, Chargers, and Chiefs

What do you guys think about next year's opponents at this point?
This was the case for the 2012-13 season as well.

Edit: I should add to my point.

I'm just implying that we've seen how they've responded to a 1st place schedule. The focus/concern should be with them closing down the stretch, and their performance in the playoffs next season(If they're able to get back).
silentassassin is offline   Reply With Quote