View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013   #67
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264941 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Posey tore his Achilles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGA SWATT View Post
point is, AP took the knee recovery to a new level......

Posey can do similar for the achilles tear.
My daughter just had her ACL replaced two years ago. It didn't "take" very well, & we ended up having to do it again this year. According to the doctors, there's been major advances in how this has been repaired in that short amount of time.

The first time they repaired it, the doctor said the chances of it "taking" was something like 80%, this time, more like 95% Even her therapy & some of the other things she's doing for recovery is totally different now.

So in my mind, unless there has been some major medical advances for repairing the achilles.... I'm not going to be too hopeful that Posey can pick up where he left off.

I'd like to think Drafting a WR is what we need to do, but it's rare that you're going to get a guy who can contribute this year, unless you're picking top 10 or something like that. Where we're drafting, we need to find a vet with some game left.