View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013   #431
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 37668 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: When will the Texans get a Franchise Level QB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyboy View Post
A lot of questions, a simple answer: easier said than done. Show me the savior of the franchise who is attainable and who is going to lead us to the Superbowl next year and I'll jump right on the bandwagon with you.

RG3, Cam, and R Wilson, and Luck are all out of the playoffs, just like us. The QBs still in the playoffs? Other than Kaepernick, pocket QBs. Don't get me wrong, some mobility would be nice. Being able to extend the play would be nice. But with the emergence of the flashy, ultra-athletic running QBs, fans are starting to lose sight of what's been PROVEN to win championships.
Also, I know there's a big love affair with Kaepernick around here now. But lets not forget, he was put into a really really good situation. Three first round picks on that offensive line. A first round pick receiver and tight end. A pro-bowl running back. One of the greatest receivers of all time (even though past his prime). Not to mention, IMO, the best defense in football.

If we invested this much into our offense, and our defense was as good as the 9ers, I don't think we're complaining about our QB and analyzing the Ravens right now.
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote