View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013   #79
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Holy Cow - Manti Teos Dead Girlfriend is a HOAX

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
That story was out there for public consumption for a year and he never denied it or corrected it.

I'm not saying he is part of the hoax but it concerns me that the above story was through him and was never corrected and it concerns me that his "love" was in an auto accident and had leukemia and he never once went to see her in a hospital...or tried to. To me that is fishy. He talked about sending white flowers to her funeral yet there was no funeral.
I still believe that it is plausible he was a dupe - he fell in love with 'her' and was too blind to call her BS. If that was the case for 3 years, then the boy needs a shrink. I could also see her not showing up for things so he lied or his family lied to cover.

I had a New Year's Eve date one year in college, online girl I was meeting for the first time. We had talked for months hours at a time, she lived about 6 hours away (in Ohio that's far! lol) - she called day of and made up some excuse about winning bowl game tickets and a limo, etc.

Needless to say, I lied to my friends about everything, it was embarrassing to be so stupid.

My gut is women that do this are unattractive or trash and lie about their appearance and who they are - and they enjoy the hours talking every day because they get to pretend they are someone else.

Now, I'm not saying 100% he got duped, but I submit to you it is very possible and if he did it for 3 years, the boy has some issues that need dealt with.

Oh, and I talked to some of these girls' 'family members.' Not far fetched 'he, I met this guy online friend/brother/whatever, he is starting to stalk me, will you tell him I died?' Cause yeah, I had third party folks tell me one of the online girls I talked to she had missed our meet up because she was in a bad car accident. Just my point - this **** does happen and there are crazy desperate people out there. I think the longest I was duped by a girl was roughly 4 months. What was her end game? Nothing, I guess?

If he truly was duped for 3 years I would not take him in the first round.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote