View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013   #75
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 85971 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Holy Cow - Manti Teos Dead Girlfriend is a HOAX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stemp View Post
As far as always failing to meet up in person.....

Fool me once....shame on you.
Fool me twice... shame on me.
Fool me 3+ times.... I'm probably desperate and someone who has low self esteem and want to believe I'm in a relationship even though I know I'm really not.
Fool me numerous times over 3 years.... I am a complete idiot who yet somehow managed to graduate from Notre Dame and successfully play a difficult position in football that requires thinking and instinct that I'm likely to be drafted in the NFL....... or I was a part of it.
I am almost hoping Sheldon pops his head out and shouts...BAZZINGA!

Ohhh, uh oh, it's Fitzmagic!....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote