View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013   #74
Stemp
Brew Master

Section: Sec 118 Row H
Rep Power: 46692 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Holy Cow - Manti Teos Dead Girlfriend is a HOAX

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullNation4Life View Post
Ok here is my question, and I hope I do not offend those this has happened to...

At what point in this "relationship" do you not call BS and move on? If a girl I met, over the internet, found every excuse not to meet me, my red flag is going up that either...

A: she isn't who she says she is,

B: she is actually a he or

C: She has some serious issues and I am not sure I want to be apart of that...

It says this was a 3 year relationship, right, and he did or didn't actually meet her? Wouldn't that be a sign of serious emotional instability?
As far as always failing to meet up in person.....

Fool me once....shame on you.
Fool me twice... shame on me.
Fool me 3+ times.... I'm probably desperate and someone who has low self esteem and want to believe I'm in a relationship even though I know I'm really not.
Fool me numerous times over 3 years.... I am a complete idiot who yet somehow managed to graduate from Notre Dame and successfully play a difficult position in football that requires thinking and instinct that I'm likely to be drafted in the NFL....... or I was a part of it.
Stemp is offline   Reply With Quote