View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013   #72
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 71306 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Holy Cow - Manti Teos Dead Girlfriend is a HOAX

Ok here is my question, and I hope I do not offend those this has happened to...

At what point in this "relationship" do you not call BS and move on? If a girl I met, over the internet, found every excuse not to meet me, my red flag is going up that either...

A: she isn't who she says she is,

B: she is actually a he or

C: She has some serious issues and I am not sure I want to be apart of that...

It says this was a 3 year relationship, right, and he did or didn't actually meet her? Wouldn't that be a sign of serious emotional instability?

Ohhh, uh oh, it's FitzMagic!....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote