View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013   #56
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 94024 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Holy Cow - Manti Teos Dead Girlfriend is a HOAX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
There's obviously alot more to this story than has been reported already and I would imagine that when all is said and done Te'o draft stock will take a big hit. Some folks on the radio are even speculating that Te'o may be gay and this girlfriend story is a way to cover that up.
This was the first thing that came to my mind, he being gay and this was a cover. The second was he was that he has mental issues.

I would not be surprised in the next few months, that there is a story that in or around 2009, when he supposedly meet this girl, he was confronted about being gay, Te'o denied it and made the story up as a cover, knowing he would not be accepted by his teammates, and left it at that. I even think, to protect Te'o as a football player, his friends and family went along with it...

He wasn't a well know college player at the time so he let the cover keep going, then he blew up, became a media darling and a Heisman candidate, the media got wind of the story, ran with it as a "feel good story", like only the media can, and Te'o could not control what was happening so he went along with it and now the lie has come full circle...
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote