View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013   #119
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 41444 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans' LB Brooks Reed: "we weren’t fully prepared"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
The PG for me, is a player that must be able to dictate tempo on both sides of the floor,

Right here is the key for you coach, you said it yourself.

And we are not talking about ONE play; we are talking about the whole philosophy of your team.

If you are a fastbreaking team, let's say the Nuggets back then, who's the most important guy on your team.

You know the Nuggets that ran a lot, with a PG from the Houston area?
Honestly, I have no clue what you are talking about, and I am not saying that in a condescending manner.

Which Denver team? I don't recall the record breaking Moe teams having a PG from Houston. His passing game philosophy did not need a PG.