View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013   #117
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 57395 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans' LB Brooks Reed: "we weren’t fully prepared"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
Either fix the offense or create a time machine so he can use this offense back before some of the recent rule changes.
Kubiak can't get much credit for the defensive turn around, other than his responsibility for that unmitigated disaster in 2010 which led to him losing his authority to hire the D.C.

Except for one caveat (which is significant, I think)- He has allowed/supported Rick Smith spending the bulk of the financial and draft resources on defensive talent, taking it upon himself to develop lesser talent and scheme the offense towards success. And, he has been (for the most part) very successful at that.

Looking ahead, I am hopeful that he will recognize the need for an infusion of talent offensively or this thing is going to bog down again and again... Vinny, I agree.