View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013   #43
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 133036 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Holy Cow - Manti Teos Dead Girlfriend is a HOAX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
I can understand that....... There are plenty of kids playing game every day going through tons of personal issues like his were thought to be or worse so I agree with you there.
And to clarify things, I do like some of the "feel good" stories that the media promotes from time to time. I loved that one on JJ Watt and those kids. I just get irritated when they use it to try and push some athlete's candidacy above others just because they had some tragedy or some type of hardship. These awards are not about the human being. It is supposed to be about their accomplishments and activities on the field.

But yeah, if the media is ticked off, because they went out of their way to sensationalize this, they got what they deserved.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote