View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013   #42
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31529 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Holy Cow - Manti Teos Dead Girlfriend is a HOAX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
I still don't give a damn personally. Some college kid on the ND squad made up a story about a GF so the media would flaunt all over him?? It seemed to have worked. I'll actually applaud the guy for trolling the media and bamboozling them. If they went out of their way to promote some guy for certain awards because of some story they tried to push, they're just as guilty as he is. Frankly I'm sick and tired of the media trying to cram some "feel good story" down our throats to help an athlete win something extra that wasn't done on the field. It bothers me to no end when they do that.
I can understand that....... There are plenty of kids playing games every day going through tons of personal issues like his were thought to be or worse so I agree with you there.

Last edited by Texn4life; 01-16-2013 at 11:41 PM.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote