View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013   #9
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Foxboro - One visiting fan's take (long) lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimayer1985 View Post
When they come here next year I'm goin to give them the same treatment. Can't stand their fan base after goin there. I had a very similar experience as you did
I'm sure people won't be happy about this statement but in a way I think we could use more pride in the stands.

I am all about keeping it classy and keeping in mind it's just a game but it drives me crazy when the opposing teams fans are more passionate and getting into the game more than our own fans.
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote