View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013   #150
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 217165 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What moves do you think will be made if any?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
When bradie was signed herring said he thought bradie would bring just as much to the team as Demeco or something like that. There was much conversation around here about his statements.

I think I even recall wade talking about how bradie was going to call the plays and then there was discussion about who'd have the green dot.

I don't recall any serious talk from the team about sharpton being the starter and having to fend off James.
There were several things like this from profootballtalk where it was said that Sharpton and James would compete. I'm not going to go through all the pre-season ht.com stuff, but I'm sure I saw several articles back at that time that mentioned competition between James and Sharpton.

The general consensus HERE was that James was going to get the job but my understanding was that he was going to have to beat out Sharpton for it. Not saying that beating out Sharpton was going to be a major challenge or anything, just that he'd have to.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote