View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013   #80
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans' LB Brooks Reed: "we weren’t fully prepared"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream_team View Post
Just stop it... I think you guys are talking about two different things and the argument is going no where.

So this begs the question, you think we could have done better against a "Gronk & Woodhead" featured offense? I think we do better covering tight-ends than backs coming out of the backfield. And Vereen is faster than Woodhead.
It's not an argument. It's a discussion on how team play offense and game plan.

I think with Gronk, the game might have been worse. Vareen is faster but Woodhead also is effective in his role. I wouldn't be able to tell you on what their plan was though.