View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013   #79
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 22721 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans' LB Brooks Reed: "we weren’t fully prepared"

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
I give up!I explained in detailed how they work on game weeks and in games.

You are explaining their offense in basic generalities. The article is how it evolved over the years and how the concepts you are discussing work. Like when Moss left, they could adjust the system without breaking it completely. It doesn't mean on game day you can add in inferior players and it will keep working the same. Again, defenses adjust.
Just stop it... I think you guys are talking about two different things and the argument is going no where.

So this begs the question, you think we could have done better against a "Gronk & Woodhead" featured offense? I think we do better covering tight-ends than backs coming out of the backfield. And Vereen is faster than Woodhead.
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote